We are committed to supporting parents. To help parents achieve their goals faster, we have established a scholarship program to assist parents through their educational journey.
Parents are tasked with the incredible responsibility of raising children, and the reality of childcare often conflicts with the ability to pursue higher education. We hope to at least help with the cost side of this equation.
The Full Time Baby scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $500 to any parent enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies. Scholarship will be awarded annually.
- Must have GPA of 2.5 or above. (We know it could be higher if you weren’t sleep deprived!)
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies at a US college or university
- Essay submitted must be 100% unique. If plagiarism is found, application will be considered null and void.
- Application deadline Mar 1, 2018.
- Winner will be announced Apr 1, 2018.
How To Apply:
- Write a 1000+word essay on “Life Skills I Learned From Becoming A Parent”. We would like to know what actionable insights you have as a parent.
- Submit the essay in an MS word document titled firstname_lastname.doc
- Fill out application form here
- Send the essay from your school email address to [email protected]
By participating in our scholarship, you’re granting us the right to publish/ use your essay on our site. For any other questions please email help [at] fulltimebaby [dot] com