As a family member, friend, or colleague, it may be difficult to figure out what to say in a baby gift card message, especially if parenthood is not up your alley. Yet it’s such a momentous journey, the new parents need all the emotional support they can get.
Parenting turns worlds upside down. Sure the buildup seems slow, with 9 months of prep time, doctors visits, baby showers. But no one will ever boast about being fully prepared for their first baby. It just doesn’t happen.
If you’re drawing a blank trying to send a heartfelt message on a gift card, here are some ideas.
Messages According To How You Want to Sound
· Embrace learning on the go! There’s nothing like raising a kid to help you realize everyone’s just winging it!
· You might think parenthood will make you feel More stressed because now you’re responsible for a human life! But the truth is it’ll help you realize that it’s impossible to control most outcomes. You might even end up a little less frazzled!
· Everyone needs empathy and balance. Don’t forget to take time for yourself before the kid takes it all.
· Welcome to the sleepless nights! Though you won’t sleep for many years to come, this experience is what everyone raves about, so enjoy every second.
· You will never realize your capacity to care about how much anybody sleeps or poops until the baby is born. Enjoy the crazy messy sleepless nights because they truly pass too quickly.
· Love just got real. So very excited for you!
· Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. (if it’s a boy)
· It’s an exhausting miracle and it’s all yours. Enjoy it even though you will feel like there is not enough coffee in the world.
· The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
· This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
· Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little one
· We will be there soon to get our dose of cuddles and cootchy coos. Till then, you can enjoy our share. Happy snuggling!
· A special gift to welcome your little someone new
· After a few months you will find your baby owns more things than you!
· Thank you for letting me be a part of you and your baby’s life
Encouraging and Uplifting
· Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride
· Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! We are so happy for you and we can’t wait to meet him/her.
· You two are going to be amazing parents. Remember this special time and how lovely it is to grow a family.
· Enjoy this little blessing and all the blessings that come with the baby.
· So happy for you two! He/she’s going to be one lucky baby. Enjoy him/her!
· *Congratulations on this exciting new chapter of your life. Enjoy your new little family and everything that comes with it.
· *We couldn’t wait for this day to come and now he’s here. You are going to be the best parents and we can’t wait to see you in action.
· What a blessing! Enjoy every second with your sweet little girl/boy. She’s beautiful!
· Enjoy your new little angel even if sleep seems like a distant memory.
· We can’t wait to meet your new little addition. Hope mom’s recovery is smooth.
· This is such an exciting time for your new little family. Enjoy your time together and all the amazing moments that come with your new miracle.
Offers To Help
· I can’t wait to help you with the new baby! Please call me when you are ready for company or if you need anything at all.
· We’re here for anything that you need. Hope you get some sleep and that you enjoy your new little bundle of joy.We’ll come by to help when you’re ready for us.
· It may seem exhausting but every minute is worth it. Know that we’re here and ready to help. Enjoy your new little blessing and ask for help when you need it. It takes a village!
Message For Working Moms, Baby, and New Dads
For Working Moms
· As overwhelmed as you may feel, being a working mom will help you learn when to push and when to let go.
· After you learn how to motivate and persuade your illogical, immature, little one(s), you’ll be able to inspire your team to achieve anything!”
· Try not to wake your parents up too much will ya? Ahahaha that was a good one.
· Eat and sleep, knock it out of the park!
· She’s going to make you so very happy!
· Hi gorgeous! Can’t wait to see whose nose you have and whose eyes you get! Wishing you health and happiness!
· Welcome to the world, little one! You are so loved and we are all so excited to meet you.
For New Dads
· Don’t worry, I hear Mom does all the work. You’ll be there for the fun!
· Happy wife, happy life! That really counts double time as a parent.
How You Know the Parents
Wishes From a Friend
· I’m really looking forward to being a part of Baby’s life as [he/she] grows
· I can’t wait to help you with the baby. If you need anything at all, just text me!
· We are so happy for and you are so blessed to have a new little one in your life.
· Baby’s almost here! What could be more wonderful. Congratulations!
· All my best to your little miracle.
· Ahhhh! I am freaking out here that you are now a mother. All my love and best wishes to your little one. Congratulations!
· I can’t keep calm, my best friend just became a mother. I am bubbling with joy and can’t wait to see you entering this new phase of life. I know you will rock it out too! Hugs & Kisses.
Wishes From a Relative
· I am so happy that my child will have a wonderful playmate like the one I had in you. It is such a blessing to see the family come a full circle. Can’t wait to see them grow together. Much love to you.
· I’m so thrilled for you and so happy, too, that our little ones are close in age. I hope they have as much fun together as we did growing up. Cousins are the best!
· Looking forward to meeting that little angel of yours.
· The unconditional love that you will no doubt feel will be with you from the moment you set eyes on your little one.
· The arrival of your baby has renewed the memories of the wonderful childhood we shared. Hoping nothing but the best for you and your new bundle of pure joy.
Wishes From an Elder
· Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself.
· Every child is a gift from God. May God bless your baby.
· You are going to make a great mother and I can’t wait to meet your little one.
· Blessings to the newborn, may he have all the happiness in the world.
· This child is a blessing that is only going to make your life much more beautiful. Enjoy motherhood. Congratulations!
Wishes From an Office Colleague/Boss
· So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…Congratulations!
· Wishing you happiness and new joys in your life with your precious baby
· Congratulations on the new addition to your family
· Wishing you a future filled with love, happiness, and laughter with your new baby
· My heartfelt wishes to the new mother and the baby. Let your home be filled with happiness on the birth of this blessed child.
Circumstances at Birth
Twins/Triplets or more
· A double-dose of love! What could be better?
· Woo-hoo times two!
· Good things come in threes!
· Born with a buddy—how fun is that? Congratulations!
· The awesome twosome are here! So thrilled, will be there soon to meet the posse!
· You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.
· Congratulations! Wish you could spend these early weeks getting to know Baby [name of the baby] at home, but it’s good to know he’s getting the loving care he needs at the hospital.
· May you both be happy and healthy.
· Babies bring hope and happiness to our whole world. I’m thinking the best thoughts for you all.
· I love seeing your dream come true like this. S/he was definitely worth the wait!
· I have complete faith that you will make the greatest parent/s ever. Enjoy the journey!
· You are going to make such a good life for the little angel. S/he is so lucky to have you.
· It was meant to be. I am so proud of you. Best wishes for the new life.